| JOB SUMMARY: |
Under limited supervision, in accordance with Bank Policies and Government Policies, has the responsibility to process small business government loans. Will assist the commercial banker with the eligibility screening, prepare and assist with loan presentations and service all government guaranteed loans. Coordinate the approval, documentation, booking and servicing of participations sold and purchased from affiliate banks.
GOVERNMENT LENDING ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Works directly with account officers and customers to process the application, close the loan when needed, monitor funding within all polices and service the portfolio.
2. Timely and accurately complete commercial credit presentations for government loans, including analysis of appropriate data per credit policy, bank procedures, and regulatory requirements as needed.
3. Organize the loan file within government policies to ensure that all required documentation has been acquired and executed.
4. Oversee loan documentation process to ensure that loan documents are consistent with credit approval and are accurately prepared.
5. Serve as a back-up to the Government Guaranteed Lending Manager as appropriate, including attending Loan Committee, handling client service issues, and coordination/handling of loan closings.
6. Assist with workout and liquidation of all government guaranteed business loans.
7. Assist with selling the loans in the secondary market as appropriate.
8. Assist with monthly reporting for senior management and board review.
9. Work directly with affiliate banks to coordinate the participation process including the approval, execution of documents, booking the loan and all servicing/monitoring requirements.
10. Analyze financial statements and prepare loan presentations as needed for the Commercial bankers in order to back-up the commercial credit team.
11. Prepare government loan closing documentation as needed in order to back-up the RBA.
12. Handle special projects from time to time as requested by management.